Sunday, August 7, 2011

Drinking Water Scams Revealed


Place your ads

Read this article before you pay for keeping your drink
Water.

Would not it be nice to stop poisoning ourselves with polluted or unhealthy drinking water? As for me, I felt that the search for a cheap source for drinking water. (Ideally, I would tap and flowing!)

Whether it is to cure cancer with magnets or herbal wonder-remedies or Vioxx, we have all the fantastic claims people about their health and how the products will change your life to see! I can now say that 90% are fraud. You can even prey, like some of these scams, you are selling the latest fashions. So do I. I bought so many kinds of beverages
the water, I can not remember. (To a lie repeated often enough, the "truth").

Finally, after many disappointments'm tired. I decided on the basis of this desire we all have to make sure that our staple food - water - keeps us healthy and not make you sick.

I checked out endless commercial websites and a number of university and government sites, and I was what I found shocked again and again:

- Outdated information, or repeating information from other sites
- Wild and sensational claims
- No search
- No refunds, etc.

I knew everything that we do not trust our tap water due to the presence of contamination until 2000.

In particular, I found:

a) Bottled water: a real mix of quality, often no more than filtered tap water at outrageous profit margins and environmental sold enough.

b) the reverse osmosis and distilled water: completely ignored the medical information about the dangers of continued use of water has no minerals, acids and oxidizing agents in nature.

I soon realized that these products were either unnecessary, too expensive or potentially harmful long-term. And companies with a smile all the way to the bank.

However, I was able to products that are well documented and found legitimate: water ionizers and certain filters. I found two sites, the comparisons of reliable water purifier: www.waterfiltercomparisons.net and
www.waterpurifier101.com. (Although the first of these pages are not the problem of acid into the water, it is easy to judge to what the various water-filter.)

I hope you are not deceived by false accusations, and take a look at these resources to benefit health.

0 comments: